Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 23, 2012

{N} - Rants & Releases

Hey all!

So, I decided to rant a little today before I post about {NECROTICA}'s new releases. -- My rant is about mesh and you. Now, some creators have the incredible talent of making their own mesh. I, however, do not. So I buy them, from other talented people and this keeps the wonderful cycle of economy going and growing. Hurray! It never fails though, that I'll get one customer who complains about some body part poking through the mesh product they bought from me and let me just say... I get it. Though, there's nothing I can really do about it, aside from the suggestion of tweaking your shape (which they will, without doubt or hesitation, respond by saying 'I don't want to.'). -- Let's face it. Everyone's shape is different. No mesh creator could make a product for EVERY shape and size out there. That being said.... if you decided that you wanted your avatar to have an ass the size of Africa.... you're probably going to have to tweak your shape. If you raped the breast size slider to have mega-tits.... you're probably going to have to tweak your shape. Basically, what I'm saying is... if you want to wear mesh, you're probably going to have to tweak your shape. You're not alone, people. Pretty much everyone has to do it at some point or another. I have to do it too, but it's just one of the minor setbacks of wearing mesh. It's high-time everyone face the music and realize the simple fact that mesh, in all it's glory and allure, is a privilege we were all given. We could still be in the dark ages of texture-layer clothing! No sculpts, no mesh! How awful would that be, huh? -- In closing, if there's one thing you should walk away from this message from... it's that; you don't have to wear it, but if you do, learn how to deal with the fact that your shape is probably one of many that will have to be modified.


Now onto the releases! -- Due to popular request, we released our Corset & Skirt outfits in four new colors; blue, green, pink and orange. The outfit comes in both latex and lace and you can buy the pieces separately as well, to mix and match! Check them out on the marketplace or at our store in-world.






No comments:

Post a Comment