Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Necrotica - Coming Soon


As many of you probably already know, I own a store in Secondlife called Necrotica. Real life has recently taken over, but now that I have some time off I've been working non-stop on new products for my store, so that hopefully by October I will have a whole slew of new things to release. Up until now, Necrotica has largely been only shoes. However, I've really wanted to give mesh clothing a try and so far I've really loved how my designs have turned out. 

Above is the promo poster I sent out to the Necrotica in-world group, which is free to join and I send out free gifts if anyone would like to join. (Check my profile for group, Gensa Jameson). The two outfits shown in the picture are just a glimpse at what I've been working on and I hope you all will come check out the store in-world once my new products are released.  I'll post another update here on this blog when it's closer to the release date!

Thanks for reading! 
<3 Gen

No comments:

Post a Comment