Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 14, 2012

Necrotica - Update!



I did the ads today! -- Well, the ones for the strapless mini dresses and latex&lace outfits. I thought I'd tease you all with another preview and I'm currently working on more delicious pieces to which I will show you when I'm done! I may just get both these sets up on the marketplace tonight or tomorrow, if I can. I had wanted to do just one big 'grand opening' of the mesh apparel section of Necrotica, but doing all those marketplace ads at one time will just be a pain in the butt and also take a super long time. That being said, I'll likely just put everything up on the marketplace as I get them finished and then just do an in-world 'grand opening' of the new Necrotica mesh apparel section of the store because that seems easier, lol. Enjoy and keep a lookout tonight or tomorrow on the marketplace for these products!

No comments:

Post a Comment