Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 5, 2012

{N} - New Stuff & More!


Hey everyone! Sorry it's been a little while since the last post. Anyways! We've got some new releases as well as a Halloween Promo for only $99L AND... a free October group gift! -- Our new Tucked Blouses come in eight different plaid colors; Black, Gray, Green, Pink, Purple, Red, Teal & Yellow! Try a demo first to see if you like it! You can get them in-world or on the marketplace.



A few days ago we also release our Straight Jeans which come in 6 different colors. Sorry, forgot to blog about it! Lol. As always, try a demo first! (The shirt in the picture will be coming soon!)



I also released this outfit a while ago, but it's a promo product for only $99L on the marketplace until Halloween, so get it cheap while you can! (I love orange! Hope you do too! Lol, it makes the perfect Halloween promo though!)



And last, but not least, the October group gift! Do you like my half-ass photoshop job on that picture? Cuz I sure do! Lol, anywho... sorry boys, I know it's not much of a gift for you, but the shoes are unisex! I promise though, when I start getting into mens mesh clothing I will flood you all with beautiful gifts! <3 Enjoy people and stay awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment